6/04/2011

Letter to family Halter

Family Halter
16th Way
Pinellas, Palm Harbor
34683 Florida
USA
(fictitious)


December 3rd 2005
 
Dear Mum & Dad

How are you both? I’m quite relaxed because I had some days off. Thanksgiving was different but really interesting. We had been only a few students hear and Alaska (Mum you know I told you about her) and I had a lot of fun.
How was your trip to England to this little castle? Did you have good weather and good food on thanksgiving?
My roommate Chip dumbfounded Alaska and me. He invited us to meet her mother and him over thanksgiving, to have a thanksgiving meal with them. We had moist white meat, corn, green beans, biscuits with gravy, pumpkin pie for dessert and a glass of red wine for each of us. It had been a really good thanksgiving meal and I loved the pumpkin pie.

I will tell you more when I’m at home over Christmas. I’m looking forward to see you on the 21st but maybe I have to stay until the 23rd. I will call you soon to give you my travel data.

Love,
    Miles  XxX
By Steffi

1 Kommentar:

  1. Well done, ladies! Your letter and as well your vocabulary work! :)

    AntwortenLöschen