5/08/2011

First View Up To Page 48

At first I though it would be really boring to read this book. A nerd, Miles Halter, who has got no friends decides to go to a boarding school where he gets to know Alaska, a self confident sexy girl. They try to detect the sense of live. That didn’t seem interesting to me and when I read the first three pages I though I would have to compel myself to read the book. But step by step it got better.
At the beginning I was a little shocked concerning the scene where Miles is chucked in the see but this incident makes the book more exciting. Anyway I would say that this book is really mystic which is definitely connected with Alaska.
All in all I think that this book was a good choice and that it will be great to read it.
By Steffi

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Fiona, hi Steffi,
    the adjective "mystic" fits quite well for this novel! Why do you think so? In how far can Alaska be described as mystic? Is it her name that is quite unusual?
    I hope that I won't have to force you to go on reading! ;) In my opinion the book gets even more interesting with every chapter.
    See you tomorrow!
    D. H.-K.

    AntwortenLöschen